Hiking tours Portugal | Walking Holidays
IT IS IMPORTANT THAT YOU READ ALL GENERAL INFORMATION (BELOW IN THIS WEBPAGE) ABOUT THE WALKING TOUR YOU WISH TO PARTAKE IN BEFORE BOOKING IT. FOR ANY FURTHER QUESTION DO NOT HESITATE TO CONTACT US
In our tours we provide special attention to the welfare of the customer. Therefore, guided tours have the appropriate pace to allow you to enjoy the scenery and the way of life of the Portuguese.
Everyday ride ends in the afternoon, in order for you to have a relaxation period, before the next gastronomic experience, where you can taste regional flavors. We always aim at providing an exceptional adventure with a little extra spice.
Our walking tours in Portugal:
- Self Guided Tour
- Guided Tours
- Guided Tour Plus
GENERAL INFORMATION ABOUT CYCLING HOLIDAYS (IMPORTANT)
Self-Guided Tour: Transfer from the airport to the hotel in Porto's or Lisbon city center is guaranteed. All hotels are booked by us, so all you need to do is the check-in once you get to each hotel. The walking tour is made with the aid of a GPS and your luggage is transferred every morning to the next hotel, meaning that you only take with you what you find necessary. Transfer from the destination back to Porto or Lisbon is also guaranteed.
Guided Tours: Transfer from the airport to the hotel in Porto's or Lisbon city center is guaranteed. The walking tour is made with the aid of a guide and a support van. They will be in charge of making sure that everything goes as smooth as possible. The guide and the support van will provide for everything you need, as well as water and snacks and the transport for an eventual dropout. Lunches and dinners are organized by the guides for the group. Transfer from the destination back to Porto or Lisbon is also guaranteed.
Guided Tour plus Includes everything described in the last paragraph of Guided tours, plus daily lunches and dinners of typical dishes of the Portuguese regions.
RECOMMENDATIONS We strongly recommend the use of sunglasses with UV protection and sportive clothing, including shorts or pants and also a waterproof wind cuts.
- Easy (1/5): Mostly flat terrain with daily distances up to 15 km.
- Easy to moderate(2/5): Mostly flat terrain with daily distances between 15 km and 25 km. Short climbs up to 20% of the whole route. For inexperiente hikers with some fitness preparation.
- Moderate(3/5): Terrain can be in dirt roads or trails. Mostly flat with daily distances between 15 km and 25 km with some climbs up to 40% of the whole route. For walkers with fitness preparation.
- Moderate to hard(4/5): Terrain can be in dirt roads or trails. Daily distances between 15 km and 25 km with moderate climbs up to 60% of the whole route. For hikers with fitness preparation that want to challenge themselves.
- Hard(5/5): Terrain can be in dirt roads or trails. Daily distances between 15 km and 30 km with strong climbs up to 60% of the whole route. For experienced hikers.
NOTES: Walking Holidays with guide available in the following languages: Portuguese, Spanish and English. Top Bike Tours Portugal, Unipessoal Lda is registered in Tourism of Portugal with RNAAT number 7/2014.
The liability insurance and personal accidents insurance are included only in guided tours.